money from IT freelance work

I have been paid EURO into a paypal account, but I am struggling to transfer/withdraw the money to an account I have here in Bulgaria, (pay pal asks for 6 digit sort code and 8 digit account number but they are 8 digits and 10 digits respectively) this should also be a free process.
MY question is how can I withdraw the money from paypal here in Bulgaria
I also have an account with DSK which is in leva, will DSK accept euro or is there a charge?

DSK will accept the money and convert, but yest there is a charge for incoming Euro transfers over EUR 100: 0.1% min. EUR 6.00,
max. EUR 200.00

I have found the best way to transfer money to Bulgaria to be via TransferWise, having them convert into leva. A great conversion rate and no charges from the Bulgarian bank.  There are quite a few  services of the type now.

sogy :

DSK will accept the money and convert, but yest there is a charge for incoming Euro transfers over EUR 100: 0.1% min. EUR 6.00,
max. EUR 200.00

Oh, this is a very valuable information!
Can you point me to place where this information is stated?

Also, does this apply to all currencies?
BGN, USD etc.. ?

Also, is it on a national basis, or other banks (like FiBand) don't apply this fee?

I have same conditions (EUR 100: 0.1% min. EUR 6.00) at UBB.

Did you check for possible tax implications regarding the incoming money from paypal ?
And, being an IT-dinosaur myself (process control apps),  what are you doing in IT ?

You can withdraw to your bulgarian debit/credit card but not  straight to the account. Fees are included in the paypal transfert along with euro to leva exchange fees. Of course you must do this from an bulgarian paypal account.