Sonography work

Hi my name is Elaine I have recently moved to Singapore and I am looking for employment as a sonographer.
Does anyone know if I need to apply to the HPC as a diagnostic radiographer? Even tho I am not using ionising radiation.  Also although I have 3+ years experience it looks as tho I will need a long supervisory period when I get work, this is bound to put employers off. Does anyone else have experience as working as a sonographer in Singapore.

Cheers Elaine

This is such a specialized question (I had to look up the word "sonography" to understand what it is about) that I doubt you'd get a relevant answer on an Internet forum.
Maybe you better contact the relevant medical authorities (

Thanks I am on it already. Just hoping really!!!

Thanks Elaine

New topic