MNGAH recruitment

Hi Guys

Does anyone have any experience of working for this hospital.  I am a UK citizen. I was offered a job with this hospital but it has been a difficult recruitment process from the beginning, I have completed my medical which was the final step and now they are telling me that it is not good enough despite being signed of by the doctor as being fit to work. This is now the final straw for me and I regret not declining the offer sooner especially as they have made the whole process difficult from the start asking for unnecessary  paperwork and as well as having to pay for my own medical which was expensive.  I am now starting to wonder if this organisation and the recruitment company is even legit?!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 33#4164766

post details if you want a considered answer
emails and so on, but it still looks dodgy on the face of it

I know it's a difficult process there. Most of hiring process is asking for unnecessary request or paperworks but that's their process. If you're still looking for accepting this offer, I may connect you with a doctor working there..

But my point is that I have provided them with all the documents asked for and i have completed the medical which the doctor has signed me as being fit for work and still they are finding reasons to not go forward. Anyway I have decided to leave it it. It just angers me that they wasted my time and money and should not be allowed to get away with this. Also because I am going through a recruitment agency I don't know if it is the agency or hospital making things difficult.

As per my experience in KSA and all related tasks of recruitment, I think they're preparing all supported documents to get acceptance from the hospital before applying a visa for you which mean it'll take more time as it depends on availability of the concern. you should keep on this opportunity but it'll consume more time. be patient and you'll get your job but be aware of the agency itself :D