Looking for a partner for a property development

I have several ocean view hectors  with a show home that 95% finished.  The plan is to build  10 to 20 homes with a community garden. The property  has hiking trails and beach access.
Its located across the valley  from las olas golf course. Text me for more details..

Please place your advert in the housing section, top of the page, as the open forum is not set up for advertising of any kind.

Hi Misha
Sounds interesting.  Can we speak internally..  ***
Saludos

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ecuador55

For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the open forum. Use the message system for this.

What and where is the message system? I am new

misha16 wrote:

I have several ocean view hectors  with a show home that 95% finished.  The plan is to build  10 to 20 homes with a community garden. The property  has hiking trails and beach access.
Its located across the valley  from las olas golf course. Text me for more details..

Sounds interesting Misha. Can you contact me for more info

To use the message system click on the person's avatar which opens up and then click on 'send a message'
There is an envelope symbol at the top of the page which will let you know when you have received a message.

Caveat emptor.

The mention of Las Olas, a project seriously delayed for years, is a red flag.

In the absence of photos, 95 percent finished may  be an over-optimistic description of the first home.

Ocean view may not mean the home is actually at the beach.

cccmedia

I was simply  referring  to the same valley,   if you have been there then you would have known thats its paradise...

misha16 wrote:

I was simply  referring  to the same valley,   if you have been there then you would have known thats its paradise...

Paradise has so far been a nightmare for the many buyers who have been waiting years for meaningful construction to begin on the Las Olas homes on which they put down contract money.

About your valley, Misha, you're figuratively shooting yourself in the foot if you keep mentioning Las Olas to prospective buyers who know about the snail's pace that Las Olas has become infamous for.

Few Expats should consider buying into pre-construction projects in South America .. unless they are gamblers with money to burn.

cccmedia

Thanks

cccmedia wrote:

... unless they are gamblers with money to burn.

And even those type of gamblers won't take a sucker bet.