Searching for a job before traveling to Germany with JSV?

I am an  IT professional from Singapore and have plans to migrate to Germany in future.These are my questions around JSV -
1.Can I apply JSV-Germany without my current employers approval - Is there any documents or declarations needed from current employer during the course of Visa application?
2. Can I really search for German  jobs from Singapore before even travel to Germany and possible to get interview invites, if not job offer?
3. Once visa approved - what is time frame to travel to Germany and is it possible without quitting the current job?

Sorry if these questions are already answered somewhere , please kindly redirect me there.
thanks in advance.

>>> Sorry if these questions are already answered somewhere , please kindly redirect me there. 
-> This is the time consuming process. This involves searching based on keywords, parsing through the results and assessing which all threads are relevant, opening those threads, reading through them and checking if it has the answer to your questions :) Is this not something you may also spend some time on ? :)

1. A JSV application has nothing to do with your current employer.
2. Many companies do first screenings of applicants by phone. For that, it does not matter if you are next door or half around the world. For the second round, however, you usually have to be there in person.
Read this forum for advice on job search in Germany. Note: German language skills are the most important factor - what is your level there?
3. A JSV is valid for 6 months. If your current employer gives you such a long time off, of course you can travel without quitting.

obviously you didn't understand what i meant.It was a humble request to avoid duplication of work answering same questions again and again. :-) .I did my piece of work ,by scanning through all questions before my question. thanks for your suggestion.

beppi wrote:

1. A JSV application has nothing to do with your current employer.
2. Many companies do first screenings of applicants by phone. For that, it does not matter if you are next door or half around the world. For the second round, however, you usually have to be there in person.--- Understood, thanks
Read this forum for advice on job search in Germany. Note: German language skills are the most important factor - what is your level there? - A2
3. A JSV is valid for 6 months. If your current employer gives you such a long time off, of course you can travel without quitting.

---- Is this 6 months starting from Visa grant or travel date?

thanks a lot

raj2018 wrote:

---- Is this 6 months starting from Visa grant or travel date?

Check your visa - it should be stated there.
If not, ask the embassy who issued it.