My company not yet started work.

Hi,i ahmed went muscat before one month and my company dont start any work.we are only two employees are here.My sponsor said to me wait until start it takes more than three month to start.but another company ready to offer me a job what can i do for NOC?pls tell me the procedure to get NOC and my company dont have a letter-pad.can i get the NOC format?
NOC is a letter from company or what?it's NOC is enough to join in another company.after getting NOC how to cancel my VISA?what is my sponser have to do in this case?

Hi Ahamed meeran,

Stuff like this is quite common and is not unusual at all. Make sure you get paid - even if the company is still non-operational. That the company you have been hired to work for is not working is not an employee's mistake. So demand to get paid as per your contract agreement.

If your sponsor is agreeable then even a letter from him would suffice in lieu of any formal NOC, since there is no letterhead etc. After getting the NOc, the visa transfer has to be done by your new sponsor along with the old one.

Much more information on this topic is available on the forum for you to find out and help yourself to.

Thank you!

May i know my sponser had any problem for giving me a transfer?.some people  says if i he give me a transfer he have to struggle for getting visa's after my transfer  it is true?

Hi Ahamed meeran,

Your question can only be answered by your sponsor.

Besides, please use this forum for worthwhile purposes.

Do not waste the users' time by asking such irrelevant questions.