Dress code for work

Hello!
I am wondering what women wear to work in Malaysia. I am an Indian and have been wearing Kurtis and chudidars to work in India.
Is Indian attire like kurti, chudidar, saree... accepted at work place there or should I stock some formals pants and shirts?
Are collared T-shirts allowed? Please help. I have to pack accordingly.
Thanks

Most companies have a dress code and it often involves printed corporate logos on the clothing. A lot of such clothing can be uni-sex so suitable for men and women (but often favouring male styling) Uniform and corporate imaging is a big thing in Malaysia.

Sarees are not worn generally here but other indian clothing is sometimes worn for special days. Most office attire is Western style.

Malay women wear more traditional clothing and scarf etc. (long skirt and long tunic). But it does depend on the company and sector  and position in a company.

Look at your employers website or in the news for any photos.

Thanks Gravitas
I better go shopping now

There are quite a few office clothing lines available in Malaysia if you want to check out styles. I would say it does not always have to be shirts but sensible more formal tops are also doable. Bare skin* is a big NO NO in Malaysia because of the overall Islamic general influence of modesty -  so at least 3/4 arms best, to be on the safe side (unless office clothing is supplied when there is usually a choice of styles and sleeve type). Definitely avoid clevage and transparent materials other than perhaps on arms.

*sarees may be worn at social functions when traditional dress is the dress code.

Good to know we have a good range of clothing. Noted. Thanks Gravitas