I was denied entry to singapore

Hi I am a previous Spass holder and I resigned to the company last March 20 and they cancelled my pass at April 9. I only stayed in the company for 3 months it is one of the biggest insurance company in singapore. So I left Singapore last May 8 and went to Malaysia for 4 days. But when I come back to Singapore via woodlands they denied me entry even though I have return ticket to the Philippines and a copy of Exam on May 28 in Singapore College of Insurance. They want me to go back to the Philippines because the ICA told me the 30 days extension given to me is to prepare myself to go back to my home country. I had previous application in another insurance agency and I want to seek other enployment to other fields as well. II want to return to singapore this coming June. would there be any problems if i return back? my things are all in my flat

“I left Singapore last May 8 and went to Malaysia for 4 days.” - By doing so you made a grave mistake. See my response below:

1. When you are on work pass, after it cancelled, please leave Singapore on or before 30 days expires. Always return to your country, DO NOT go to other neighbor countries then stay there and return to Singapore. Most of times you will be denied as ICA knows the real intention.

2. It's wise to go through ICA portal or drop a message here to know the eligibility criteria of getting additional 30 days.

On tourist visa, a person can extend his or her stay to further 30 days or 60 days, if you are hospitalised or came here for a major treatment or you have a sponsor (must be your family) who is living here applying for extension.

If you want to exit Singapore and intend to come again after a short term stay outside then remember At least 5 DAYS continuously stay outside of Singapore.

Now, you understand where you went wrong. Good luck

You can drop a mail to ICA to seek their approval to visit here for your exam and let's see their response, if you don't get response in this week then book a return ticket, accomodation details and exam letter then directly come. Good luck

Hi I am already here in the Philippines for more than a week my boyfriend wants me to come back to singapore this June. Will there be a probability of refusal again? the malaysian immigration handwritten an NTD SGD in my passport. thank you for the help.

We have told many times before planning to visit, please reach out ICA and get a confirmation mail stating that you will be allowed this time. It's always good to have a correct answer from
ICA before you make a plan to visit again. Good luck

After your non-renewable post-EP SVP expired, you left all your stuff in Singapore, had appointments in the near future and have a boy friend in the country.
In other words, you now want to enter Singapore on a new SVP (short visit visa) and abuse it to continue living and working in Singapore.
ICA does not like that, and will probably continue rejecting any SVP on arrival. There are other visa types for living and working here. Try to get one from your nearest Singapore embassy!

Hai bro I am raja from india. I am looking for jobs in Singapore if u don't mind pls help me Whatsapp no ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Kadar Raja: Don't post your contact details in public forum for your own safety and follow the guidelines of this forum.

This is a not a job seekers site, to find a job, search job portals such as JobStreet or JobsDB etc.

In future, if you are requesting someone to advise or guide you in your job search then you should provide your educational background and work experiences. Without any head and tail, it's like you are think job market is like commodities market where you can go and request to give you one.

Last not the least, next time post your message in relevant topic or thread. Good luck