Sponsorship of Parents KITAS

I've searched through all message boards on Expat sites and checked on government websites but cannot find an answer for my question. I expect because it's not a common situation and therefore no specific rules or law is applied. I am a male single parent currently living in Kuala Lumpur. Due to my TalentCorp work permit here I can sponsor my parents residency for 5 years at a time. My son is 10 and my parents are retired . They help me to raise my son as I don't have a wife. They are retired and due to structuring of their retirement investments , an Indonesian Retirement VISA is not practical. Ideally I would like to know if as a KITAP holder, can I sponsor their KITAS as my dependent relatives.

Any thoughts welcome

Firstly, how do you plan to get a KITAP? The KITAP that we are mostly familiar with is the one that follows a KITAS after two years of marriage to an Indonesian partner so I am curious about how you'd plan to get a KITAP. Usually only Indonesian nationals can be a sponsor.

I did hear something about a Britisher who was married to a local woman and who had a KITAP and was trying to find a way to bring his mother to come and live in Indonesia. Not sure what happened to her but the bloke gave up his British nationality and became an Indonesian.

I am not sure why you are looking at moving to Indonesia, but why not stay in Malaysia?

kitas dependent visa 317 you require,if your a holder of kitas 312

kitap can be obtain if your married with an indonesian for two years

or your a director  or president director of a company in akta,

must be 4 years of kitas without epo of your kitas,still for immigration approval,depends

on where you are domicile

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post contact details on the forum

Have you been to get out of the issue to get a kitas for your parent?