Canadian girl in Riyadh

hi everyone

its christine from canada and recently i have moved to riyadh with my husband.I am looking for some friends to know about life in riyadh. Hope to hear from you people soon.

cheers

you are welcome

hey welcome I m sure u will find many :)

Welcome Cristine and I hope you enjoy your stay here in KSA...cheers.

welcome dewdrops, looks like its migratory season into KSA, so many bird flying in

you are welcome

thanks everyone!!

welcome, u found the right place for ur queries ;)
there are many people here to help u with that... as this place has many cultures, coz of the huge number of expats, u will get many different views so ENJOY

@shahab. nonz, and Kamii if you are out there, lets try and keep this atleast on topic, poor acenath has pages and pages of stuff going on and on and on.. :D:D

@dewdrops welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the Forum Dewdrops!

welcome to the forum...would love to meet up. will get the missus to be in touch with u if ur up for it.

RedGoblin wrote:

@shahab. nonz, and Kamii if you are out there, lets try and keep this atleast on topic, poor acenath has pages and pages of stuff going on and on and on.. :D:D

@dewdrops welcome to the forum!

RedGoblin.. thanks for the flattering intro..

DewDrops.. welcome to Riyadh .. I am having a small get together on the 3rd of May.. you can check out the details in a different post.. You are most welcome to join in with you family. would give you a nice opportunity to meet new ppl

Welcome Christine wish you enjoy in KSA

dewwdrops wrote:

hi everyone

its christine from canada and recently i have moved to riyadh with my husband.I am looking for some friends to know about life in riyadh. Hope to hear from you people soon.

cheers

Welcome to Saudi Arabia, Don't worry, i will be beside you any time. I will tell you more and more about Saudi Arabia.

just contact me Christina,

Welcome again to Saudia

hi dewwdrops,
you are welcome to riyadh and enjoy your life.

The post is about two years old. Probably the person being welcome may have left the kingdom by now acheiving the goals set up :)

Welcome Christine! Enjoy your stay.

Fallstreak wrote:

knock! knock! knock! Read TLL's post above yours.

Hello,

Welcome to the kingdom of humanity.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

The post is about two years old. Probably the person being welcome may have left the kingdom by now acheiving the goals set up :)

This is probably why 'kafiinam' has been banned, in record time, I might add.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Libby/leghump.gif

Alliecat wrote:
Fallstreak wrote:

LOL!!!! I'm so sorry I had no idea. :whistle:
That's so weird. The post was bumped up by kafiinam and I hadn't noticed the post right before mine.

Fallstreak wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Fallstreak wrote:

That's so weird. The post was bumped up by kafiinam and I hadn't noticed the post right before mine.

LOL

Well, I think this kafiinam guy did a 'google custom search' on 'girls saudi arabia' and then said hello to all of them, regardless of the date :lol:  I also think this is how he got himself banned!

Alliecat wrote:
Fallstreak wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

LOL

Well, I think this kafiinam guy did a 'google custom search' on 'girls saudi arabia' and then said hello to all of them, regardless of the date :lol:  I also think this is how he got himself banned!

Hahaha yeah I figured that out because I read the other posts he made. That's pathetic.

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste please on the entier forum]