Rejected Expat Application Due to Less Annual Income Tax Declared

Dear,

I would like to ask about the appeal process because my application was rejected bcz of low annual income declaration which is because of no paid leave i have taken for 1.5 months which is caused by accident and i have medical report for that. I want to know how is the appeal procedure how long it take and what are the things which make my application approved as my company is fully supporting me. Secondly if my appeal is also rejected how is the term and condition to apply again for DP11 pass.

The company can appeal on your behalf. They need to verify the facts. Takes up to one month depending on complexity.

However if tax fraud is expected it may be long-winded. The discrepancy between tax due and your reporting needs to be addressed. Until the appeal is concluded no chance of further EPs. Depends on outcome future immigration possibilities

I strongly suggest you go to the tax office to get tax clearance arranged.. The  appeal is likely to be more straight forward that way

Tax is already cleared and declared accordingly to salary of 10.5 months accordingly. But immigration has required justification for non paid leave. They say its not allowed to give non paid leave without proper justification. There is no issue of tax fraud its only issue of its declared less than minimum required of annual salary of RM 60,000 annually.

Now, if let say there is no tax fraud and they don't accept the justification for non paid leave. how can i reapply for the visa.

If the company's appeal is turned down there is a second and final appeal process they can go through.

Sounds like your former employer needs to be involved to provide a statement supporting your unpaid leave claim. Presumably there is something in writing anyway about this agreement.

The tricky part is that the requirement for a minimum salary of 5000 per month has not been reached to fulfil the Category II (old category I) EP  requirements because of your unpaid leave. Acknowledging this might help in the wording of the appeal.

Ok thanks for your Information..

I want to ask one thing from you that company hr manager should submit appeal by hand and explain to officer can make any positive impact or we just prepare documents and submit it.

Everything is done online. The explanation and documents should be convincing

I want to ask one thing if let say y appeal was rejected then is it possible that i go back to my country for cooling of period and apply again for the same position in same company.

Depends on the reason for the rejection of the Appeal. It would probably be unlikely that immigration would go round the same circle again* as a cooling off period is not the solution (unless they said so).

*i.e. the facts have not changed.

Greeting Gravitas,

I'm Ivy and i got job offer 6 months ago, already finish cooling down period on last May 11.

The thirt -party has apply my EP on last May 15 and until now I have not yet receiving any results yet.
My question is

1. How long the new process for an EP take ? ( my last time only within a week)

2. If there's any problem, the immigration will be return to us during timing decisions or period finish which maximum 7-10 days working? ( head ups I'm not Indian)

Hope to hear from you soon
Ivy

Election
Change of Government
Ramadan

No idea how long process is going to take right now.