Family visit visa

I'm an Indian working in Saudi Arabia. Want to know about family visit visa fee. Is it really reduced?

An Advise. dont bring your family as the expenses will be unbearable , you cant survive with your family , only bachlores can survive, new tax on expats, high prices on everything its better to live alone.

Yes the family Visit Visa fee has been reduced and you can bring your family with reduced price.

@Shaffin: there is no tax on family visit visa. Don't let the people down with false info.

Thanks everybody, please don't be confused with family visa and family visit visa. Alhamdolillah I got family visit visa stamped. THE FEE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO 305 RIYALS ONLY! Insurance extra.

Can you post a pic of the visa as proof?

Dear Uwes,

How much is the Insurance you paid?

It depends on the service provider ( varies from 80$ - 240 $ )

Total money taken by agent 19000/- INR per person, it included agent's fee. Visa fee as printed on visa is 305/-Riyals. Today my parents will arrive in shaa Allah only after that I may tell you insurance charges.

Uwes wrote:

Total money taken by agent 19000/- INR per person, it included agent's fee. Visa fee as printed on visa is 305/-Riyals. Today my parents will arrive in shaa Allah only after that I may tell you insurance charges.

Can you post a pic of the visa?

Uwes wrote:

Thanks everybody, please don't be confused with family visa and family visit visa. Alhamdolillah I got family visit visa stamped. THE FEE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO 305 RIYALS ONLY! Insurance extra.

Sir,
Could you please guide me, how much it will cost for Insurance per person, if I wanted to bring my family for 1/2 years?
Thanks

can please tell when you actually applied because now a days they are not issuing family visit visa one week before they refuse for my mother and give massage apply after Hujj days

Thanks

i heard so

Dear all what is the difference between, family visit visa and family visa?

Hi Sofia,

There 2 types of family visa,
1. Family Resident Visa: In this type of visa, the sponsor of the family needs to pay Monthly levy and the sponsored person will get a Iqama / Resident ID Card. This is best option to stay with family here in Saudi Arabia, but it's too much expensive these days.
2. Family Visit Visa: Using this type of visa, the sponsored person will have right to stay here in Saudi according the visa validity period. Based on the current situation in Saudi Arabia, I will choose this type of visa, because I don't need to pay the Monthly levy against each member of family. It's much cheaper then the previous one.
Thanks

Good morning! Thank you so much for your response! Can you tell me if in both visas does my husband ,who works in KSA , to have an Iqama ?Can we issue any type of these 2 visas in order to visit him, while he has work permit visas?
Thank you again!

Most welcome,

Of course, if your husband is working here in Saudi Arabia in work permit, he must has an Iqama (Resident ID). In case, if he works here only for a short period, he may with work without it (In this case, he has to ask his sponsor/Kafeel to issue a visit visa for you). Any how, if your husband is a resident of Saudi Arabia, then he has an Iqama and he can apply for a visit visa for you, if his Sponsor (Kafeel) allows him.

If you also would like  to work here, then he should apply for a Family Resident Visa.
Otherwise, Family visit visa is enough, and it's much cheaper.
Thanks

Thank you so much, your help is too much appreciated! My husband has Working Visit Visa, multiple entries with duration stay 30 days. Do you know if we can get any of these 2?
Thank you in advance!

Can anybody confirm that family visit visa fee is reduced fo pakistan as well?

Hello,
Good morning, you are welcome.
Yes, you can get this type of visa too, but as per my knowledge, your husband can not be your sponsor, your sponsor has to be the same person or company who is sponsor of your husband.
Thanks

How much price for 1 year multiple visit visa for saudi for age 66 with all charges?

Dear sir

Can u tell me from where u belong. And next how you fill you application form. Can u send me the pic. And can you get the visa on first try.

Since you have applied for the family visit visa for your wife?? Can you tell me the procedure involved?? What are the documents your wife was asked here during stamping and at the airport?? You paid the visa fees there or here in India while stamping??

Hi all. My husband is in Riyadh, I've just started the application for the family visit Visa for me and 2 kids. First time visit, is there a maximum duration that the ministry will grant us to stay? We are wanting to stay for 6 weeks, is there a likeness this will be granted for that duration? Many thanks.

depending on your country of origin .i paid 2000 ryal for a family visit  visa fee.it was for 90 days .and it was extendable to further 90 days so total stay period is 6 months

depending on your country of origin .i paid 2000 ryal for a family visit  visa fee.it was for 90 days .and it was extendable to further 90 days so total stay period is 6 months

I'm from south Africa. Ok, so it can be quite long, that's good news. Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.

in india agent take 11K for all..

I want to know the validity of time (days) for stamping after vissa issue date and the validity (days) to travel after stamping the family visit visa.

Good  after noon 
If my my company  not chembering what can do for chember

Yes I too want to know

Hi brother.

My wife is  on visit visa and she's pregnant. We want to deliver baby here but we don't have any insurance.  Could you please share any information related to the insurance for visit visa holders? And without insurance if we go for delivery how much they will charge?

I'm referring to medical Insurance.

Thanks 🙏

Brave Expat wrote:

Hi brother.

My wife is  on visit visa and she's pregnant. We want to deliver baby here but we don't have any insurance.  Could you please share any information related to the insurance for visit visa holders? And without insurance if we go for delivery how much they will charge?

I'm referring to medical Insurance.

Thanks 🙏

I do not know about insurance but the delivery charges will be above 6-7k SAR.
If you have a multiple entry visit visa then send your wife to your home country for delivery.

Normal delivery charges - cost around 4.5k to 5k, Operation cost around - 8.5k to 10k

Guys, I see some confusion here about the terminology of the family visa, so to make it clear -> Residents can issue 2 types of visas for their family members

1) Permanent family visa:- That is the visa that ends with Iqama for the family which entends to live as residents. Fees are expensive for this type of visa.

2) Family visit visa: and this visa doesn't entitle the members other than the Mukeem person to be resident. So this is a temporary visa only for visit and the fees are not expensive depending of course of the duration requested for the visa.

@rinaadams The 30 days single-entry family visit visa can be renewed up to 5 times (that means a total of 180 days). However the multiple-entry visa  can be issued only for 90 days with maximum 4 entries and it is (non renewable).

Hello everyone, I have been living in Riyadh for the past 25 years and I wanted to apply for a family visit visa for my brother(sibling) and his wife, their ages are around 50 and my brother used to live in Jeddah (30+ years) before moving back to India in 2020. I just want to know if will i be able to get a visa for both of them