NOC/ Visa delays

My company is saying that there are inordinate delays in NOC approvals due to very high application numbers . Does anyone in Kuwait know what is going on ?

i also got job in kuwait but my visa didnt get approved. they told that there is problem in ku
wait gov

Was your application rejected or delayed? Also where is your degree from and which company were you planning to work?

Actually the same happened with me .. the visa was issued after 3 months delay.. so don't worry inshalah it will come soon..

It is delayed. I am From Coimbatore, tamilnadu

At which month you got offer and which month you got Visa

Ramadan is approaching in few days, office working hours will be less compared to normal days. Visa approvals will be delayed further?

Unfortunately most probably yes.

Thanks for your response Mr. Koray E.
Is the Visa processing time depends on the company that applies (with good credentials and god market value) or the process is similar to every company? I understand that there are different modes of fee for applying Visa, they are normal, urgent and emergency. Can somebody please clarify on this.

Mr. Agni,

Could you please tell me when did you sign your offer letter & send all your documents?