Can I shop from Amazon and Aliexpress?

When I was in China I could not shop from US Amazon because only Chinese ID card holders could receive shipments. Also, I could not shop from Aliexpress because the site did not list China as a country where goods could be shipped. Are these sites available to expats in Saudi Arabia and can I order and receive hair that is not used for concealment like hair that is used for braiding?

Hi WaterMelanin,
Yes you can receive shipments from Amazon US or Aliexpress China. You will need to subscribe with one of the courier service providers like aramex. Using Shop & ship from aramex you will get mailing address in US, UK, Turkey, China and some other countries. Your shipment will be delivered to you in KSA. In addition to aramex, this service is also available with saudipost and DHL and a few others I don't recall. Feel free to ask if you want to know more details.

You can shop from Amazon and surely Aramex will definitely deliver the items to you. I have already bought stuff from Amazon twice and Aramex  handled them for me. Based on my experience the only thing they need from you is your location and tax information.

Thank you!

use ws1.com as an address service provider for the US

yes it does
you can shop online and ship either directly into KSA or through a mail forwarding  company  such as Wassel Alalami (Saudi post) or any other us mail forwarding  agencies
regards

Hi,yes you can shop from there.if you have saudi address(only registered mail)otherwise you need saudi post box.you can buy post box for yearly 100SR subscription.

What does the tax information for and more so, will I pay for custom duty?

All orders coming in either through courier or post are subjected to VAT (5%). Orders from Amazon arrive through courier which can deliver at your address. For multiple orders, it is economical to use a US based aggregation service (I use Stackry). You can also use Shop n Ship from Aramex, or Wasel Alami from Saudi Post. But Aramex tends to be picky about lithium batteries.

For orders from Aliexpress, always choose shipment with tracking number. Half of the non-tracked shipments get lost. Saudi post's delivery to home & offices is not that good. So suggestion is to get a P.O. Box for SAR 100 per year and use that as your address. You will receive an SMS alert whenever a tracked shipment gets delivered to your P.O. Box

Aliexpress has started Ali Express Direct, which (when supported) accumulates orders of $90 and above and sends them via Aramex. This gets delivered to your home/office like normal courier and VAT is also included in the Aliexpress order.