I need a pet

Hello All,
In purpose to have new activities, I'm about to adopt a pet but actually I don't how and from where? Is there anybody can help in that?

Thank you

Hi u can buy a pet in either life n nature,it's in al wurud on king Abdul Aziz road or hayat pets which is near hayat mall

Hi Darknight84

Can you be specific what type of animal you want to adopt.  Though there are lots of petshops here in Riyadh at least someone can give you a nice advice where to get it and how to take care of your pet.

Hi Omay,
Actually I didn't decide yet. what you advice? BTW, it shouldn't take lot of effort and time to take care..

you're a dog lover right? what do you think is it easy to take care of a dog? and is it clean to keep it in the home indoor or I should arrange a place outdoor?

DarkKnight84 wrote:

you're a dog lover right? what do you think is it easy to take care of a dog? and is it clean to keep it in the home indoor or I should arrange a place outdoor?

yes I am a dog lover though dogs need outdoor space, for him to be clean you need to give him a bath also you need to train him how to behave inside your house and also will you need a lot of patience to train a dog but eventually he will be the best companion that you can have as a pet.
Otherwise if you don't have time for training your pet a cat is a little bit easier to train. 
Small Birds need only a bit of sunshine and a cage that they can spread their wings and you need to clean the cage so that it will not smell.
For me I want to have dog coz it makes me calm and good to have if you have a very stressfull job unfortunately I don't have time to take care and train one So instead I go my other hobby tropical fish in a planted tank easy to take care and relaxing to watch though you still need to clean the aquarium from time to time.
If you are into exotic pets there are place here that you can buy Snake, Tortoise, hawk and other exotic pets but you need special training to take care of this pets otherwise you will just waste your money.  there you go for pet advice.

Snake !!! I don't think so. I think the bird is the best choice for us here ..
I'll check the available stores soon,,

Thank you v. much.

i know Market

Hi Sunny,
Which one?

Hello my name is Susan smith I work for open paws Jeddah we Forster dogs and adoption for all dog In Jeddah we have a WhatsApp page open paws Jeddah hope this helps

Actually, I'm based in Riyadh but I think this whatsapp page will help me in taking care for my future dog , please send me the number to my inobx. Is there any same page for Riyadh City?

Dear Suzan,

I have a persian cat (1 year old) fully-vaccinated and very friendly. My family and I are leaving Saudi Arabia, and am wondering whether anybody would be interested in having the cat.

Thank you.

Fred

Can you please send its pic?

hello  dear
the biggest ever birds and animal market in the region is this one in Riyadh
Birds Market
Al Haeer Road, Al Aziziyah، Al Aziziyah, Riyadh 14512
053 615 4787

https://goo.gl/maps/SmDeca1XZEo

What kind of pet? Dog? Cat?

Please call me: 055 986 8558

Thank you,
I'll try to check it later :)

Kmhs wrote:

hello  dear
the biggest ever birds and animal market in the region is this one in Riyadh
Birds Market
Al Haeer Road, Al Aziziyah، Al Aziziyah, Riyadh 14512
053 615 4787

https://goo.gl/maps/SmDeca1XZEo

and to add to this post the price is much cheaper.