About driving licence

Dear all,

Before I have Saudi Licences, when I came to Bahrain then I change the Saudi Licence to Bahrain Licence, But the Treffic Department they kept my SAUDI licence with him and they give me Bahrain Licence only.

Now I want to get my Saudi Driving Licence, How can I get it anyone about that, please suggest me for that.

Regards,

Shashi

Hi,
I highly doubt that is possible, once you surrender your license you cannot get it back. Once your in Saudi you can convert your Bahraini license to Saudi one.

I could not find a official link from the Ministry of traffic website but found the below link
http://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/blog/2014/ … ies-qatar/

T&R

On conversion, they will KEEP the old licence and send it back to the country of issue. The only way to avoid that is to show them a valid Saudi residency and say that you will continue to need Saudi licence to drive in Saudi. In that event, they allow you to keep it.   Since they have already taken the licence, you cannot get it back now.

hi
I am new in this forum,  can anybody help me to get some information about car license?
if I go in canada can I use my bahrain driving license there?

You can get an international driving licence which you can use to drive in Canada for up to a year as a visitor.

If you are asking about conversion, no you can't convert a Bahrain licence to a Canadian one.