EP Approval Timeline

Hey guys.

I have been checking this website to get some insight on how long it will take to get my EP approved.

Just a bit of background—I'm an EP holder since 2015. Last year during my EP renewal, my EP application got rejected twice and only got approved on the 3rd try after my company has upped my salary twice. Every application took 3 weeks each then.

Then I got a new job recently and my new EP got approved within 8 working days. I created an account to share that information here, for all those looking for insights as well.

Don't give up!

Thanks for sharing Chocolately! My EP was applied on 9th April - Hoping for positive news this week ...

For additional info—the only thing that changed from last year is that I'm under direct hire this time, whereas last year I was hired via an IT manpower agency.

Thanks for sharing the information. Good days are ahead.

I'm also hired directly but with a startup which is based in Palo Alto, CA. Also, it is a fresh application. Maybe these factors contribute to the delay.

Hey Guys - My EP was approved today (for 2 years) and almost immediately the Employer received the IPA (valid for 6 months). 6.5 Years Exp with 7.5k SGD Salary.