MOFA showing "No data found" for family visa search

I have retried again n again but there seems to be a problem with mofa web. It says no data found. I am engering everything carefully and previously when my application was stamped from chamber of commerce it was showing its status ok. And all info was displayed. But now it doesnit let me see ny application. What can b the issue?

I am facing the same issue. MOI site tell me that the visa is approved and i also have a visa number.
But i am not able to find it in MOFA site.

Brother any update as same thing is happening with me.

facing the same problem, any solution yet?

may be system down or maintanence or server not connected

Thanks for your feedback

Assalamualiekum Guys,

Im facing the same issue now, what could be the reason for it.

Rgds,
Muddassar.

Dear All,

Visa number actually reflects in https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/ and https://enjazit.com.sa/Enjaz/GetVisaInformation/Person after 3 to 4 days, upon which you can start the stamping process with your agent in the home country.

Hope this will help someone looking for this info.

Hello sir

My name is SureshBabu from tamilnadu. Can you please tell me how do i check my VISA is stamped or not through online. I have MOFA no and VISA no.

Thank you
SureshBabu J

dear Brothers,

Iam facing the same issue, What could be the reason?

Dear Brother
I have also the same problem that visa application data is not showing on visa.mofa website.
can u plz share the details that when u faced this problem then how did u solved the matter.

Dear Brother..

I am applying family visit visa and i am facing the same issue you have once before (no data found....)...hope you advice me...what happened with you..and how it was solved... appreciated and thanks

Dear,

I am applying family visit visa and i am facing the same issue. Last two days not shown any data but before it’s shown, if any one know solutions for this problem let’s share us. How can we know our application status and visa issued or not information

Hello dear sir. Did u find any solution. Same thing happening to me. All data I entered as per moi.

I have the same issue

Dear Sir,
Please can u tell me how the issue was solved.
Amin

pls check start working now

dear Iqbal.
did you find anything

pls check start working now

dear yes it started  thanks. one more thing what dio I enter in the visa section . it is new visa application

رقم تأشيرة الدخول   meaning here

border No, when you entered 1st time in ksa, they write this no on your passport by hand on 1st page

Aftr it work does it show you to reapply the application sis?

my family visit visa has chambered on before three days back,  but still not showed in system,  can you help what is the problem has occured.

Usually spend 7 days