My life in Malta

Hi dear (new) friends. My name is Ingrid, i am from The Netherlands and living in Malta for 20 years.
I have been working in Malta in those 20 years as a holiday rep for Dutch and German tourists.
I enjoyed it a lot have been very busy and now i am retired and looking for new (female) friends to make life more pleasant. I am in a relationship but men need male friends and a woman female friends, don't you think so? We have 2 persian cats which we love a lot. Well expats in Malta hope to hear from you.

Welcome to the Forum, there is already a topic started on meeting people and making friends which may be of help to you, good luck.

Hi could you tell me what kind of topic this is? Thanks
Ingrid

Try using search or scroll down the first page and you should find something about meeting people in Malta.

hello, I am considering to live for a time in Malta, can you inform me about how prices for renting a room would be? I have very limited funds available. tks.

Hi Irene,

Renting in Malta is rather expensive at the moment as many foreigners are coming to Malta and landlords are increasing prices as demand is high now.

Best thing to do is to contact real estate agents here or google on internet for housing.
If you have limited funds available it won't be easy.
Good luck!

Ingrid

irene rooker wrote:

hello, I am considering to live for a time in Malta, can you inform me about how prices for renting a room would be? I have very limited funds available. tks.

You have gone off topic as this is about meeting people,however I would also agree that you need a certain amount of money to survive here and to get your residence card you either need to have a work contract or show you have enough to be self sufficient.   If you still wish to come here why not try Gozo, rents have risen but still cheaper then Malta.

Are you checking my mails?

Ingrid

IngridZwb wrote:

Are you checking my mails?

Ingrid

Are you referring to me? No I am not checking them but as they come up for everyone to read I do so, if you do not want anyone to see them why not send private messages.

Also they are not e mails but comments put on here.

Your other post will be removed as its a duplicate post. There is no need to make the same post 3 or 4 times. If members wish to comment they will.

Hello Ingrid,

Try also to find friends on Facebook Malta expat group or try to find on Facebook other relevant groups by your interests.

Tati

Tati Tat wrote:

Hello Ingrid,

Try also to find friends on Facebook Malta expat group or try to find on Facebook other relevant groups by your interests.

Tati

You can find friends on here as long as you post on the correct topic.

Thanks I was already considering this. I am not on facebook now. I had also an advert in the paper and people are responding.

Ingrid

Yes I know something went wrong.

Ingrid

IngridZwb wrote:

Thanks I was already considering this. I am not on facebook now. I had also an advert in the paper and people are responding.

Ingrid

Good luck I hope you find some new friends.

Thanks so much!!