Dependent pass for New born

Hi I’m working in singapore as Spass  my Wife is living in India and she get student pass in NTU...she is one month pregnant now so if my wife come here to study then can can I get dependent pass for my child when born? My salary is less than 4K

Sorry to say you won’t able to get dependent pass (DP), you will be eligible to get DP if your or your wife’s salary is above S$6,000.

If my wife stay here in student pass then there’s no chance to keep the child with her?

Correct, but try to explore if you both can apply student pass for your new born baby under day care category.

You can drop a mail or call MoM to explore this opportunity. Good luck

Note: either you or your Wife fixed salary is more than $6k then you can keep child with you.

New topic