Denied entry

Last time 15 January my pass finesh in Singapore after that I go Jakarta for somedays and 25 January apply again tourist visa of singapore because last time I am forgot something in Singapore and I want to meet my friend they called me and 25 January at Singapore airport I show my visa but they no give me entry I don't know why anyone tell me please what I do now how Long i do wait

Was it your work pass or tourist visa which was expired? Anyway, once your pass expires, you should leave the country and the best option is to visit your home country, stay at least a week before you could return.

But going to Jakarta was not correct, as the officer can see that the main purpose of ur visit to Jakarta was to re-enter Singapore. Immigration officer won't buy your words that you forgot some things or visit here to meet friends. If that was the case you should have gone to your home country (NOT Jakarta).

Secondly, you should provide sponsor letter (from your Friend or distance relatives who are residing in Singapore) that you will be staying at their house.

Thirdly, always carry return ticket before traveling to Singapore. Good luck

I read from your post that you applied and got a new SVP (short visit visa) at the Singapore embassy in Jakarta - and stiull you were denied entry.
This is unusual!
Since all the normal checks (e.g. how often you have been to Singapore before, is this a visa run, etc.) were done during the apllication processing, they must have denied your entry due to something that happened in the meantime, or on your arrival. Did you carry suspicious items? Did they suspect you to want to work illegally? Did they ask you any questions and what did you answer?
They do not deny without reason - and when or whether you can enter Singapore again depends on that. If you really cannot figure it out, contact ICA an ask!

Ok sir can I apply again visa or no if can apply how Long I do wait for again apply

I already answered that: It all depends on why you were denied entry. Contact ICA to find out!

My friend singaporean submitted appeal for entry in April my friend a letter received in this letter my application no successful so he submitted again letter in 5th April but still no give any response what I do I am confused

Wait for the response.

You, not a friend or anyone else, should contact ICA to find out the reasons and figure out a way forward.

Sir two time same letter my friend got regarding to appeal same in this letter your appeal not successful what I do now I need to Singapore

Now, nothing can be done. ICA is the final authority to allow you or not. If they said NO, then stay away from Singapore. Good luck

Hi.. i hope u can help me.. my fren had went to singapore from batam with passport n return ticket..

As he arrived at the immigration counter, he was denied.. and ask to contact head of immigration using email..

We had emailed them details and posted document of form 14, and a copy of passport using DHL  its already almost 7 working days with no responces..

What should i do?! As he had no local sponsor and going to Singapore as visitor.. (vacation)

You didn't mention whether it was his first visit to Singapore or multiple visits?

Why he was denied? Was there any reason immigration officer said to him? You can email them, I had shared the email address in various threads. That would be faster way to get response from ICA. Follow their instructions in order to avoid denial in future. Good luck