Bed check

Any one here experience a bed check with USCIS ?

Hi
Sorry for my  ignorance  But what is a bed check ?
I have never Hurd of this .

Denise

It's a surprise visit from agent working for immigration making sure that the couple living together on the montioned address in visa application

I've only heard about it happening in the USA not abroad.
Usually it is for high risk couples who are under their 2 year anniversary and the government feels there may be a chance of fraud.

Hi
Thank you I had never Hurd of this
So it's to check you are living together as man and wife .
Ok I see now thanks
Denise

We request to expedite the visa , the lady on phone said make sure u are together , they will probably do a bed check  :o ohhh

In Tunisia? How strange! Do you live in Tunis? I can't see a bed check working anywhere else. They would have a hard time even finding my house😂
Do you guys not live together?

I have an idea about your case ( u live in sfax ) yes i do live with my wife here in tunis center ville in a very easy address 5 mnt from the USA embassy  :joking::sick:o

It will be fine. They just want to make sure that you aren't pulling something over on them. You live together that's all they need to see. Usually bed checks are to make sure the marriage isn't cash for green card.

I know but still bed check news is stressful,what about ur case , did u got the immigration approval or not yet ?

We were approved by the USCIS and we are being sent to the NVC for processing. We Should get our letter any day from them it's been almost two months. Everything takes forever 😑

That's a good news , congratulation ,  IVC never take more than 4 months , be patient u will get it very soon  :dumbom:

How long did it take the uscis  since u applied ? Just for me to know how long im gonna wait  :sleep