Apply Driving License in Abu-Dhabi Golden Chance

Thank you so much. It indeed is a very detailed elaboration of the process and cost involved. God bless!

Is embassy attestation for driving license needed from india for golden chance?

Hi,
I had already opened file in ruwais. But for booking theory class. They given time from 2 pm to 6 pm. Its working time for me. Any supplimentary option is available.is there to option to attend in single day.

Dear bro
       I already opened file from ruwais. For theory class i have to go gayathi and timing is 2 pm to 6 pm. Tis is working time for me. There is any secondary option like nght class or possible to attend class on single day

I have all documents from my company NOC Trade license my visa is Building painter can i open my file in abu dhahbi my visa base abu dhabi my compny in abu dhabi

That's so informative and perfect but i have two doubts
1. Practice class minimum 10 you referred have any extra payments or it includes 1650 if more than 10 will it cost more.and is it difficult to apply for manual, I'm driving both manual and automatic in India with ease

2.is the same rules for two wheelers how much will be for two wheeler license.
thanks in advance

For Golden Chance can we open file through online only by visiting translation center?

Thank you very Much, your post really helped me during my quest for UAE driving Licence thru the Golden chance. The only updated as of February, 2020, is  no more AED 40 bus fees during practical test, but AED 200 is paid to take the SMART practical driving test. Once again Thank you.

Hi,
I am from abudhabi. Today I have theory training and tomorrow have theory exam. It's not possible for me to reach there because of health issues..
What should I do. Please give me a solution..

what is the training card thing which will come by m-post or m-courier and another traning card is showing in ad police app are both same

Hello,

I have also a Golden change for driving. I just enrolled yesterday for E-learning in Theory. But why I pay AED 1,243 for enrolling and you just pay around AED 871 only?

Thanks!

how many class is recommended for one who has 5 years experience in home country

Hey,
My Indian diving license is getting rejected while applying for translation since it is only having the RTO stamp instead of the silver hologram label on back of it. Nowadays driving licenses in India is issued without the hologram label but has a QR code which redirects to the RTO site with my details in it.
Is there any way I could prove my driving license is original and get translated for applying for golden chance ?
Note: I got my Indian driving license on December 2020.