Setting up Educational Consultancy in HCMC

Hello friends, I am planning to come to HCMC by may end with clear intention to start a Study Abroad consultancy in HCMC can any one guide me with fastest and cheapest way to establish my consultancy. I would welcome suggestion about market in study abroad consultancy in HCMC. I have experience of 10 years in this field in India.

As far as I'm concerned, first of all you have to compile an application of opening overseas study consultancy and submit it to the HCMC Department of Education and Training for business permit grant and as soon as you succeed in opening your business you have to work with Department of Investment and Planning for procedure of running your office regarding tax and other concerns. One thing you should take into account is that business founder(s) or at least the corporation leader(s) on paper must have certificate(s) on overseas study consultancy expertise which is granted by School of Educational Management Training. Without the certificate, you in terms of expertise are not deemed to qualify for running the business. For particular information, please contact with Dept. of Education and Training, they have a section there which could be helpful for you. Wish you luck!

Hello Singuyen Tranpham for your valuable information. Can you do one favour by sending the official link of the HCMC Department of Education and Training since I am unable to search it.

Well, I find a link of the Department, which is kind of Portal and inconveniently in Vietnamese only (http://edu.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/Default.aspx). However, you can email them at [email protected] - [email protected] or call (+84) 028.38.229.360 (not suggestive as I'm very afraid there would be no phone operator who could converse fluently in English) for your business. Hopefully, they can work with you to solve things out. Good luck!  :)

Thanks!!