Marry in denmark

Hi I'm new here i just want to ask some help from all of you. My partner and i want to get married in denmark this month I'm a filipina and my partner is German.  My question is after we got married in denmark where to report/ register our marriage? Does need to report in Philippine embassy also?               Thank you😊

A marriage certificate from Denmark is a valid document and valid in Germany, too. Thus you do not need to register it anywhere.
If you want to claim advantages based on being married (i.e. for tax, or visa issues), you need to inform the relevanmt authorities about your change of marital status. For that, you will have to show the marriage certificate and may need an official translation into German. Ask at those authorities what they need!
Whether you have to report to your home country authorities, please ask on the Philippines forum.

I believe they have to go to their Embassy with the certificate from reading other posts on the forums.

Sim: There is no such requirement in German law - and I doubt anyone here knows Philippine's rules about this.

Just going by what I read on what on one of the forums when someone asked the same question. But all have different rules.

Also Frau Chie, what is your visa status ? Are you a permanent resident of Denmark ?

The reason I am asking: After your wedding, if you plan to live with your husband in Germany, you may have to apply for a dependent visa to Germany.

aneeshks wrote:

Also Frau Chie, what is your visa status ? Are you a permanent resident of Denmark ?

The reason I am asking: After your wedding, if you plan to live with your husband in Germany, you may have to apply for a dependent visa to Germany.

Many get married in Denmark because its a lot easier to get married there then it is in Germany.

Thank you very much appreciated😊

My  visa is family reunion visa with a German child. And we're not planning  live in denmark😊 we just want to marry there.

Frau chie wrote:

My  visa is family reunion visa with a German child. And we're not planning  live in denmark😊 we just want to marry there.

Okay !! That is then very simple..

For the Philippines part - it may be a good idea to register your marriage in Philippines too. As you said, consult your embassy in Germany for their advice.

SimCityAT wrote:
aneeshks wrote:

Many get married in Denmark because its a lot easier to get married there then it is in Germany.

Oh ok !

aneeshks wrote:
Frau chie wrote:

Okay !! That is then very simple..

For the Philippines part - it may be a good idea to register your marriage in Philippines too. As you said, consult your embassy in Germany for their advice.

Thank  you so much❤