Ready to relocate to Belize

My name is alta. I am a retired Psychiatric RN and clinical psychologist currently living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am so ready to relocate to  Belize.
I am a single , 65 yo afrcan american woman with a comfortable income . Is there a need for a well seasoned RN/psychologist in antiquica, Belize ?
I welcome those with suggestion on contacts in Belize for housing, best way to get started as a therapist as well as how other expacs manage their retirement coming in each Mo.
You can email me thru this network
Thanks
Alta

Hello and welcome to the forum! Your post has gone unanswered probably because it was not in the "New Members..." thread. You can find lots of helpful information here, especially using the search function and reading older threads.
The chances for employment in Belize for an expat/non-Belizean are close to zero, unless you are going to start your own business and hire Belizeans, or you have been actively recruited by a company in Belize. That includes professionals, like- MD, RN, JD, etc. Most expats come to Belize to retire, and they use pension or SS money to fund it.
Regarding housing, it depends on where you want to be, and you won't know that until you spend some time in country. It's a beautiful place.
PS - Antigua is in Guatemala.
Good luck in your quest!