Need a help

Hi
I am from Vizag. I am getting an offer from Dangote Refinery in Lagos, Nigeria. Pl share few information about the organisation and its culture. Being an indian, Is it a safe place for an indian family. pl guide...

regards

Prasad

How did you get the offer. ..
Dangle is a well established company beyond Nigeria.
Nigerians are friendly ppl unlike most countries around the world.  You are highly welkom.

Hi

Are you in Lagos, what is it like? Is there a pakistani community living there?

Kind Regards
Aadam

There are few Pakistanis here in Lagos I know.

Hi

Many thanks for your response, its much appreciated. I feel good knowing I will get to see people form similar background as myself.

Kind Regards
Aadam

Nigeria is very safe for everyone. Staying in Lagos inland is more safer.  If you want to enjoy your stay you have to low key

Lagos is such a place to be!! So secure and safe for foreigners! So do not be fearful! You are in a safe environment!

WALE

Hi Anjani,

Lagos is safe place too like India. But the concern what safety you mean. Yes Nigeria is bit scary for new comers like us. As expats are easily seen and watched, you need to vigilant and smart enough.

I was too from Hyderabad i am right now here @ Lagos. I am happy for 4 months of time now.

If you need any help, Keep me posted, whatsapp to my Indian number here...
Vijay

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

@yuvjxy

For reasons of security please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange details.