I am Looking for Arabic lessons

If you know Arabic native speaker to teach my little son (in HCMC) please let me know. Thanks
Miguel Angel

Hi Miguel Angel,

Try the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds section. Click on Post your ad.

Miguel, if/when you do find an Arabic course, please post here or PM me. I'm interested in finding one as well.

Aidan

Ok of couse

Is Arabic Language in Demand in Vietnam ??
Would people be interested in learning this language??

Depending on the cost and curriculum, there are at least two people who might be interested  :)

A ray of hope starting with no. 2 .... light the candle with another  :)

I am interested also. I'm looking for a teacher for Arabic, Farsi, Dari or Pashto, either in Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi. Thanks!

Hy TexasPete, I would recommend you to consider URDU also and add it to your list. One of the most sophisticated and elegant language, and its roots are in Arabic + Farsi.

BUT without any doubt and exaggeration, Arabic and especially Classical Arabic is considered as a language of Supreme Eloquent.

Hi. I have a friend who is fluent in Arabic, although not a native speaker. She would be an excellent teacher, though, with the proper accent. Let me know if you want her contact information

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

If you are proposing classes, please refer to the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City section by posting your offer.

On the other hand, there is also the jobs section where you may drop an ad if you are looking for a job : Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed