Local travelling in Ksa

Dear All community members,
                                                        One of my friends is into marketing and has to travel the whole kingdom ..like jubail, Al Khobar, dammam, riyadh. So what is the best option he has.
Like they will be travelling with some equipment as luggage for sales purpose.Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you all soon.

Depends on what kind of equipment i.e. type, size, space occupied etc.  And secondly, where is he based?

For the cities that you mentioned, it is possible to travel via car especially between Dammam/Khobar/Jubail. Riyadh is 4 hours away from Dammam but that trip can be planned.

However, for western cities like Jeddah, it needs to be by air.  The drive would be too long.

Ok dear. .No Jeddah is not in their plan.About the equipment the size would be like a medium trolley bag. They would prefer car.. could you suggest some budget options. They will need a car with driver.Thanks I'm looking fwd to your reply

Car with driver would be very expensive.   They charge between 900-1200 SAR for a round trip from Riyadh on the same day.  One way is even more.

Best option is to look at car rental agencies and compare quotes for cars.