Are there many architect jobs in Bahrain?

Hi I'm an architect fully qualified with 5 years of experience in the UK. Currently my husband and I are looking to move to Bahrain (my husband has been offered an opportunity there). I'm concerned about opportunities as an Architect, a female one in Bahrain. Is there anyone that can advise how easy/difficult this would be? Is there a future in Bahrain? What is the salary like? I've tried to look for vacancies but I'm struggling to find anything under Architect. Please advise. Would really appreciate an insight from someone of a similar background.
Thanks.

Not an architect but from what I know, it is relatively so-so here for those jobs.  Essentially it is linked with construction and with the decline in the oil prices, budget deficits, tough economy; there are just not that many projects to go around. 

Secondly, the field is split between large well known firms with a lot of repute or smaller outfits run by locals.  So getting work as independent and that too expat is pretty difficult.  Your best bet would be shop around your CV to the firms when you are here.