I've been offered a job in Brasov, and i have a few questions!

Hello, my name is  Andreas, as I said in the title I've been offered a job in Brasov and well I've been pondering whether to accept it.
The job is offering a salary of 800 euros and I've been wondering if someone can live comfortably in Brasov? Go at least once a week out and see a movie or go to a Bar? And pay the rent on his home the bills for the house and transportation and have food in the fridge for a month?
Oh, I live in Greece just to compare and I'm moving alone.
Thanks, a lot for anyone who answers Antreas.

Hi,

I have never been in Brasov but I do have friends living everywhere in the country. So, I can answer some of your questions in general.

First, keep in mind that 800-1000 EUR a month is a very good salary for Romanian standards. Will you live comfortably with that salary? Yes, I think so. A 2 room apartment costs somewhere between 250 and 450 EUR a month, depending on your wishes. If you want to have a clear view of the costs, you might check OLX and such sites.

Then your habits. With this salary, you'll spend say 350 EUR a month on rent. Mostly gas, electrics, water are included. WiFi sometimes is too. If you need internet, you can buy it yourself for around 10 EUR a month and have a screaming fast connection.

Romania's prices for groceries are mostly cheap, last time I checked (a year ago). It might be a bit different because of inflation. Keep in mind Romania has a bad polticial financial system at this moment. It might not shock you, bearing in mind you live in Greece.
You mostly pay 300-500 RON (150 EUR a month) for groceries.

All the other money you can go to a bar or to the cinema. I spent around 15-20 EUR a time to have 3 drinks for 3 persons and a pizza. It must be very possible.

Brasov is a good looking area. If you're willing to travel 2.5 hours by train (a 2 way ticket costs 40 RON), you can go to Bucharest, should you feel Brasov doesn't satisfy you party needs. :)

it's a bit tight but works

Yes by yourself 800 euros is a decent income, depending on what/where you are renting you can live quite comfortably.