Job offer

Hi
I am zimbabwean lady I recently got a job offer from Emirates Future International Accademy, before I got the job offer I had signed up on bayt,gulf job seekers and jobs in dubai for online job applications. Now the employer advised me to contact Gulf line travel agencies for processing my visa. I am suppossed to pay for my own visa and present all receipts to my employer after obtaining the visa for reimbursement. I have checked their contact details and those of the travelljng agency they all seem to be legit but he offer seems too good to be real. Is it a scam or not

Most if not all pay first schemes are con jobs.

It is 100% a scam.  No company asks to pay for whatever reason and certainly not for visa processing.  In the UAE, providing the visa is the obligation of the employer and no one, except scammers, do this travel agency trick.

Walk away.

Not legal at all, u should have job offer from the company, after u sign and send back, they will process the residence visa, if they have an agreement with a travel agency, they can apply visit visa, not a residence, be careful dear.
Thanks
john t