Need Lawyer, Home Inspector, and Appraiser.

Hello!   We've found two places we'd like to purchase.   One in Santurce and one in Condado.

We've been pre-approved for the mortgage and both places have accepted our offers....  We don't actually want both places, just one of them.

So we need to have an appraiser and an inspector come in and look at the places so we know if one of them is a bad buy or not.  We know which one we prefer.

Any recommendations?

sontek wrote:

Hello!   We've found two places we'd like to purchase.   One in Santurce and one in Condado.

We've been pre-approved for the mortgage and both places have accepted our offers....  We don't actually want both places, just one of them.

So we need to have an appraiser and an inspector come in and look at the places so we know if one of them is a bad buy or not.  We know which one we prefer.

Any recommendations?

Make offer with no money, once an offer is made with money you may not be able to back out without looking the down. If you like them a lot pay for an appraiser and get the results. Remember you are making an offer on both and that means you may loose your offer money from one of them. Read the offer contracts real well. Also use your own appraiser and own lawyer make sure there is no relationship between seller and those you hire.

Definitely, I don't mind losing a little bit of money to make sure they both hold off on selling from underneath me until I make the decision.   Thats why I'm looking for a referral.   I don't know any appraiser or inspector on the island (I live in Florida).

I'd like to move fast though because I don't want to make them hold onto it long if I'm not going to purchase it either.

Normally houses don't sell fast in PR, many homes sit for 6 months to 2 years, but if you are willing, thats fine. I have a friend that may help you find a lawyer, ill PM you.

I just my house that I'm purchasing fajardo inspected by an individual that I was very impressed by.
my husband is a master plumber so he kind of knew of the repairs needed.
This guy was great
Jesus Conde Rodriguez, PE
LIC. 9187
[email protected]
Home inspections and plot surveys.

We had...sorry
charge was 400.00 and extremely thorough.

I responded to you on this thread

Hector Lebron. 787-766-7000. Great attorney. Full service firm from act 20/22, real estate, corporate, trusts etc.