TOURIST VISA

Good day! I am from Philippines, I have a swiss bf and he's planning to bring me there and see what work i can find there, my question is, how possible it is for me to study their languange there? is it possible if I am under the tourist visa? I want to study their languange so its not hard for me to find a job there, someone advises me that easiest way to work there is to study their languange first and another option is to get married there but I think my boyfriend is not yet ready for that kind of thing so I dont want to pressure him. Please give me advice.

I would suggest you ask your language school or university for help with student visa.
If you want to work for a multinational, you just need English.
First get a job offer, then come here.
A local language like German, French or Italian is often an advantage, but not a requirement.
If your bf is a rich kid, just come here, and forget about going to work.
Only for a small company, a local language is an advantage. If you spoke a local language it were still difficult to land a job with a small company.
I would suggest, you focus on English speaking working environments in Switzerland.

Further reading.
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/permits-and-visas/29285514

thank you so much!! its a big help for me. will read the article later. thanks :)

The four national languages of Switzerland are German, French, Italian and Romansh. All but Romansh maintain equal status as official languages at the national level within the Federal Administration of the Swiss Confederation.

http://official-swiss-national-languages.all-about-switzerland.info/pic/map-languages-switzerland.gif

Depending on where your boyfriend lives, choose wisely in learning the right language first if you decide to practice before moving there.

he lives in zurich. is it possible for me to work there after I will study? even just a low kind of job Im willing as long as they can give me a working visa.

You can live there, if they give you a work visa, only they can give you that decision.
It's in your best interest to start learning now, the language so you can show you are willing to integrate and making an effort.

Everybody in Zurich (and most of Switzerland) – from the bank teller, to the mail carrier, to the housing estate agent to your colleagues – can speak at least two languages fluently. Most generally agree that in Zurich, the locals will immediately switch to English as soon as they realize you are an English speaker.

Take note, however, that the German spoken in Zurich is a variation of the standard German spoken elsewhere, such as in Germany itself.

My auntie also lives in Zurich, according to her, the chance to work in Switzerland is very little, so if ever that I will study their language there is no assurance that I can work there. do u have any suggestion on what is the best thing to do for me to work there? I am willing to do any job as long as it is legal.