Travel to Dubai from Muscat by road

I am an Indian on a visit visa in Muscat. I have UAE Visit visa also available with me valid for 30 days. I am planning to travel to Dubai via bus on 30/04/18. Is it possible or do i have to travel via flight only. Any help from all of you would be much appreciated.

shehzadmukadam wrote:

I am an Indian on a visit visa in Muscat. I have UAE Visit visa also available with me valid for 30 days. I am planning to travel to Dubai via bus on 30/04/18. Is it possible or do i have to travel via flight only. Any help from all of you would be much appreciated.

To the best of my knowledge, you must travel by flight.  With an Oman's visitor visa, you can not travel to UAE by road through any road border. Road borders are for the residents only (Unless you're a canadian / US or citizen from a west world).

I was on a visit visa in Dubai and i had visit visa for Oman. I came to muscat via road. Thats why i want to confirm if i can leave Oman and enter UAE via road as well.

i want to confirm if i can leave Oman and enter UAE via road as well.

As per the rules that were valid 2 years ago, you couldn't travel, however, if they have changed the rules, I have no idea then. Your best source of information would be to either check UAE embassy by calling them or you may find a person on this forum who may have experienced the similar situation recently.