Seeking job

My self Syed Muhammad Ali from Pakistan...  I have done MBA finance In November 2017.My project Was on PTCL....  Now how i can get Germany work visa???  Plz tell me procedure along with expenses....

To get a German work visa, you have to find an employer (company) who wants to hire you and can justify to hire you instead of a suitably skilled EU citizen.
Thus you should apply for jobs at appropriate companies in your industry first.
If you want to come to Germany to do this (as applications from abroad are less likely to succeed), you can apply for a job seeker visa (JSV).
There is lots of good advice about looking for jobs in Germany on this forum. Read and follow it!

Also for a better chance of employment, the knowledge of the German language is a must.

Thanx for information..... Where i can apply for German company Job??

Syed Muhammad Ali wrote:

Thanx for information..... Where i can apply for German company Job??

With a German company ............... Google will be your friend.

Thnx frnd...

Here is an official German government site in English that explains all types of visas and requirements. You could have found it yourself it, or the relevant information, if you had bothered to look through previous posts here since the question has been answered 1000 times already. Or you could have just Googled it. You will have to find a job yourself, nobody here can or will do it for you.

https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/f … ds-of-visa

Thanx for inform me frnd...