Education for my daughter

I have been coming to dve mogili for 9 years and since have a child. I am looking to find out the entry system for school and options for possible extra bulgarian lessons for her she is 7
Thanks
Liz and sophia

Welcome to the Forum :)

If you type education in the search section HERE. You might find the answers to any questions you have.

Thanks but little on here  have found info on bulgarian education info. I have been told that children now need some mandatory vaccinations to attend although I am trying to confirm this with someone currently in process of registering children this is part of European  union changes i believe.
Thanks though

The creche and kindergarten can refuse to accept children without the mandatory vaccines. However, public schools (up to age 16) are not allowed to not accept unvaccinated kids. So if your child will be attending a public elementary school, vaccines should not be an issue. That being said, some directors have tried to not allow kids in without the suggested vaccines. The parents had to write letters to the ministry of education who then went over the director's ban. So, even though it SHOULDN'T be an issue, it could be, depending on your director.

Thank you that's brill I hope the director in eve mogili is an accepting person
Liz