Short Term Rental Properties (2 months) in Nairobi

Hello there,

I am currently living in Lakeview Estate in Nairobi with my family (wife and 3 year old son, occasional visiting Mother in law), however i have to vacate my property on 01 June 2018. We are a young family from England and have really been in enjoying Nairobi, participating in the great local community as much as possible.

Our problem is that we need to return to the UK in July, so i need to find us a new, furnished property for 6-8 weeks. Does anyone have any advice on where we could find such a rental? we currently live in a lovely house with a garden and lots of space, which we would love to continue doing else where, but could also consider large serviced apartments with good outdoor space. I am looking in the Spring Valley, Kitisuru, etc sort of areas, and finding the right property comes before budget for me!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you and all the best,

James

Hi James,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to have a look at the housing in Nairobi section, there are some offers that might suit you.

I also suggest you to have a look at the Nairobi business directory > Real estate in Nairobi as well, there are some real estate professionals registered there and they are more apt to help you.

Thanks

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Airbnb for short let's is an option.

Andrew

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Daphrol

Please post your offer in the housing section top of this page. Better exposure there to potential renters.

Also the original post was from April - the family are long gone!!