Bonus

Hi all,

Like to check out the salary compensation system in China. Do the companies usual pay bonus? If yes whats a typical amount?

What a tediously broad question.

In your home country, what are the differences between the bonus system of a CEO, a CFO, a teacher, a baker, a IT analyst, and a truck driver?

Your answer is exactly the same as what it would be in China.

To get meaningful answers, you need to ask well phrased questions that clearly state your exact situation.  Other than that, you will not be able to get any answers that you can use. It has been established that the best questions get the best answers. To do this, you need to describe a background on your situation. Then, you need to specifically state what you are looking for and what you think the answer is.

From the question that you posited, I can only assume that you are a "Dog Groomer". So to answer your question, the bonus system for dog groomers in China varies from city to city, and from the size of the company that you are employed at. I would say that it would vary from 0 yuan to around 10% of the yearly salary, depending on the variances of your situation.

Sorry my bad for being very vague in the previous post.

I am from Healthcare Sector. I will be getting an offer soon from a Singapore/China MNC.  Therefore, need to understand how much i should be asking for. In singapore, bonuses can range from Zero to above 5 months (for all sectors). However, most people for into the category of 2-3 months. 

Therefore, I Just like to have a general sense of if companies in china generally give out bonuses. If yes, how many months on average. In addition, on top of Salary + Bonus, will there also be other benefits? Is it common to have accommodation allowance?