I will soon be changing to a new ID

I will be switching to a new ID, "ReyTango", just a new one, no I am not into Tango.

Reason: I will be doing Moderation of the Spanish sections for this forum and covering basically all the countries so I will be everywhere. Likely I will also start using that ID in the Puerto Rico section of the forum. So either one ID is still me.
Thanks
Rey

Darn Rey, Was hoping you would post a video or 2 of you doing the Tango!! LOL

JOS66 wrote:

Darn Rey, Was hoping you would post a video or 2 of you doing the Tango!! LOL

That will depend on what the lady I get to dance the tango with looks like.

So I guess "CATLYNN / BRUCEY JENNER" would not work then!!!! LOL

Man, Rey. You've been such a presence on this forum that your username change feels like you've changed you legal name.

So you're moderating a bunch of Spanish-language forums now? Is that limited to forums regarding Spanish-speaking countries or does it also include the Spanish-language forums regarding non-Spanish speaking countries?

No, I will be moderating (not advising) the forums in all countries, including Russia, China,  Peru, etc, where the member is using Spanish as their standard language to post questions regardless if the country uses the language or not.

If you go to the bottom of any page in this forum, you will notice a bunch of flags, hit the Spanish one and you will see postings by members that speak Spanish language and are not the same posts that you normally see. they are not translations but a different forum altogether. Most of these have very little participation because they were no timely answers to their questions.

I started using ReyTango, so you will see me under that ID more and more every day.

For now I will continue to use ReyP for advice in this PR forum, less confusion.

I will be using ReyTango for moderation duties in the rest of the world.

Hope I don't get them mixed up or I will need moderate my own posts, LOL.