Moving to singapore

Hi All,

I will be moving in Singapore next month. I am shifting alone and will be working in the following locality :20 Pasir panjang road Singapore 117439

Can you please help me with the areas where I can look for shared accommodation.
so that travelling to office daily will be easy.

Also it will be helpful if somebody can provide a rough idea on expenditure on below things monthly:

Accommodation
utility bills
Travelling
grocery
eating out+resto

Thanks
Vaishali

You could have got the idea of the locality near to Pasir Panjang Road by Google it.

Never mind, Tilok Blangah, Harbour front areas are near to your office. Singapore is a highly advanced, very well connected and traffic free (very minimal traffic) city. So, within 1 hour you can reach one corner to another corner of the city via metro train and bus. Metro Circle line station Labrador Park is next to your office, which is well connected to other metro lines which makes travel comfortable from any place to your office.

Accommodation - if staying alone in shared unit (a master bedroom can cost $800 to $1200 OR common room can fetch you $550 to $800.
utility bills - In shared unit it may cost $80 to $120
Travelling - $300 to $400
grocery - Depends on your cooking (may be $300 or so)
eating out+restaurant - $300 to $500

Welcome to Singapore and Expat forum.

@surya2k : Thanks for the information..yeah I have googled places near by my office but not getting much options for accommodation there.

so looking for the areas where getting shared rooms are easy and travelling to office is also feasible.

Thanks in Advance
Vaishali Sankale

You can try clementi , queenstown, west coast area.