Marriage with Saudi man

Hi,
I am 25 years old girl from Pakistan. I have been living in Saudia since my childhood. I was just 1 year old when came here with my mother. I am a teacher by proffession.
Last year I met a Saudi guy also same my age who later proposed me. And now as the things are getting much difficult for expats here my father has told me already that he will be sending all my family members on exit at the end of this year may be.
So my Saudi boyfriend and I have decided to get married so we can stay together. But even getting married to the Saudi has become very difficult now and according to the new laws Saudis are not allowed to marry Pakistanis girls along with some other nationalities. And the boy should be at least 40 years old if he wants to marry an expat woman. He tried to talk about this with his Saudi fellows but he got the same answer that unfortunately it's not allowed anymore. What can we do we don't want to be apart as we love each other a lot. We have no option left. Is there any way to get married with him? Pls help if you have any knowledge about this matter and if you know any way by which we can get married.

Get married somewhere else.

well Sarah, i will start with the basics and beginning. 
Is it only you and your boyfriend decided to get married and parents are not included? Our customs and traditions are about taking the consent from parents so before he or you think about obtaining approval from authority, make sure this cannot be done if parents doesn't approve it.
Now talking about conditions of approval for getting married with non-saudi nationals, have you done some research yourself or you are depending on information provided by your boyfriend? Are you sure about the 40 years of age part?
You may find all information in the link below, ask someone to translate it for you.
In short, there is no harm in try to apply. I have seen some cases getting approved for some reason on others. If he is serious he will be willing to do that for sure.

Rawan008 wrote:

Get married somewhere else.

I think I mentioned clearly everything about this issue. And it's not as easy as you think for me and for him too, to get married somewhere else.

Ehtesham wrote:

Is it only you and your boyfriend decided to get married and parents are not included? Our customs and traditions are about taking the consent from parents so before he or you think about obtaining approval from authority, make sure this cannot be done if parents doesn't approve it.
Now talking about conditions of approval for getting married with non-saudi nationals, have you done some research yourself or you are depending on information provided by your boyfriend? Are you sure about the 40 years of age part?
You may find all information in the link below, ask someone to translate it for you.
In short, there is no harm in try to apply. I have seen some cases getting approved for some reason on others. If he is serious he will be willing to do that for sure.

moi. gov.sa /wps/portal/Home/emirates/riyadh/contents/!ut/p/z1/rVNLc4IwGPwrXjx28gUSCMeILVC1HXRQyYWJgJaOPATU_vxCp51OH4odm1OS2W-zu7NBAi2RyOQh2cg6yTO5bc6-0AJwCLExUUbWZGoCd006Iw8OgKKgxRvAcC3TtlsA5hpwR1cewaHYchQkLpk3LW4TfQzAxhYFh9ve1HBVFbh62TycWBy65udIIBFmdVE_IX8TZ3Ept3143_TCPKvjrO7Jsg9xKktZV72izMM42pdx9dtdoARRvN7KfR3IsuUuwiRCvqShzjADsqaUhZFuENDWJKKaHjJl1ehokdWxhQr9Uy-zBrTROx9yPLVV0NUPv6cNifNxLNqXOhLv4hDfQuXDAXCuusaIOhjG5Afgq8gRRrMmG_-s1bvG6iGJj8jL8jJtmjj7Q5g2dLDPyRXsHdT4Cur7rro2_zF53u0Eb0rbdvOlRst_b22Rep6XMjW9WULi3Fjmik1uVbpJg0n1Cgiwi5g!/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

Yes in our culture also it is most important to get approval from parents first before anyone else. And we don't have any problem from our families.
And yes I searched on google about this matter and everywhere I could see the minimum age of saudi man should be 40. My boyfriend said it should be 35 but I myself read on links it is 40. Allah knows best
And another big problem is that I have heared from many people and read on news also that Saudi men can no more marry Pakistani girls

Ehtesham wrote:

moi. gov.sa /wps/portal/Home/emirates/riyadh/contents/!ut/p/z1/rVNLc4IwGPwrXjx28gUSCMeILVC1HXRQyYWJgJaOPATU_vxCp51OH4odm1OS2W-zu7NBAi2RyOQh2cg6yTO5bc6-0AJwCLExUUbWZGoCd006Iw8OgKKgxRvAcC3TtlsA5hpwR1cewaHYchQkLpk3LW4TfQzAxhYFh9ve1HBVFbh62TycWBy65udIIBFmdVE_IX8TZ3Ept3143_TCPKvjrO7Jsg9xKktZV72izMM42pdx9dtdoARRvN7KfR3IsuUuwiRCvqShzjADsqaUhZFuENDWJKKaHjJl1ehokdWxhQr9Uy-zBrTROx9yPLVV0NUPv6cNifNxLNqXOhLv4hDfQuXDAXCuusaIOhjG5Afgq8gRRrMmG_-s1bvG6iGJj8jL8jJtmjj7Q5g2dLDPyRXsHdT4Cur7rro2_zF53u0Eb0rbdvOlRst_b22Rep6XMjW9WULi3Fjmik1uVbpJg0n1Cgiwi5g!/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

I am not able to open the link which you have mentioned. Can you pls translate here if possible

I am someone who has been through this process. It took 1 year with lot of will and determination to keep it going.
is it ok if inbox you some information perhaps good for you.

Ehtesham wrote:

I am someone who has been through this process. It took 1 year with lot of will and determination to keep it going.

Yes it would be of great help for me in this time of difficulty

Hi! Im in the same situation about marrying with saudi man, im mexican. Can you guide us how can we do it? Thanks

I advise you and your future man to check the regulation with personal administration?

Good lucks

how can we check
can you pls ellaborate a little

Visiting the Emirate office in your region to ask face to face, as this info may treated as private.

[url=https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/Home/emirates/easternprovince/contents/!ut/p/z1/rVNbb4IwGP0rvvho-tFSLo8dU2BCFjRM6QupgI5FLgLqfv7AbFlmpri4PrXN-U7POTlFHC0Rz8Uh3YgmLXKxbc8BV0KwZdmSZDwFayIB8wxnjJUJBkbR4gTQPdOwrBZgSkwBZqv4GWwqmTZG_JZ5w2SWrDoAmmNSsJnlz3SPEGDktnm4sBj0zb8gjniUN2XzioJNkieV2A7hczOIirxJ8mYgqiEkmahEUw_KqoiSeF8l9W93oRTGyXor9k0oqo67jNIYBQpdQaxrIK8p1bDQdRIraxJTRY00vML4hKyPHZSr33pNbUZbvS5R5zAh4Elffi8b4tfjWHQv9STex8F_hmqyxwdgjHj6lNoSOPI54EwkltG8zSa4atVtrR7S5Ij8vKiytonzP4RpQR-7egf7deoxvoP6q

Ehtesham wrote:

Hi, my boyfriend and me and looking to get approve of married from KSA. I am original lawyer from Thailand. I try to find Information in English about married Saudi man, but they did not have much in online. Therefore, could you please provide me an information “how you get pass all process to me?” I will be really glad that if you can help me.

Age Requirements Increased For Saudis Marrying Non-Saudis (40 For Men And 30 For Women) taraummomar.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/age-requirements-increased-for-saudis-marrying-non-saudis-40-for-men-and-30-for-women/

Hi..i'm in the same situation..
My boyfriend tried and yesterday he get the result that his rejcted becouse his age 😢
Really i need some advise or anything that can help us..

Really appriciate if you can help us..
Thank you..

What's his age?