Living expenses in Sweden for family of two + baby

Hej all!
I got recently accepted to a Masters degree program in Sweden (Stockholm). I'm an EU citizen with +3 years experience in the wine industry.
As far as my investigation went, I don't need residence permits of any kind, and I don't have to pay tution fees at all. But my main worries come when moving there with my family. I would be going there with my wife and baby girl (1,5 years).
So i would really appreciate if you can help me with living expenses in Sweden...
I am learning Swedish at this time as our idea is to stay there after my Masters degree.

One specific question: do you know if a student can apply to recieve the unemployment benefits (I read somewhere that in Sweden it is SEK 320 per day, which would be of great help, while studying)

thanks a lot!

Hi and welcome on the forum amvade :)

I hope other members will be able to help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi , i 'm a undergraduate student here ( though i'm from outside EU).

You don't need to pay for tuition fee as you come from an EU country . However I don't think you can apply for any unemployment benifit unless you are a swedish citizen . It 's actually a student loan rather than unemployment benefit .

The institution that is responsible for student loan is CSN .For an accurate informatin you should sent them an email and ask for the information. Maybe there is a difference between undergraduate and master students.

Good luck