DP10 REJECTED / MARRIAGE IN MALAYSIA NEED HELP

Hi all, i am Malaysian and my boyfriend is from India. He went back because  his student Visa Expired last September.He came back to Malaysia with social visa on December 2017, by the way he is working as student counsellor in one of private colleges in Masjid Jamek. On January he went back again because his college  wanted to hire him and applied a DP10 visa for him, but last week the Visa got rejected and reason is: college do not need a foreigner as their staff. So they appeal back and we dont have idea how long more it will take and his social Visa validity is untill June. Actually we planned to get married before but found out that he need to get a Single Status Certificate from his countr (India) and , we waited so long for the certificate untill his student visa expired that he need to go out From Malaysia. :(  So now how we could go about it ? He should wait untill that DP10 approved ? Or he can come back on social and we could submit documentation for marriage since we already have the certificate now. I NEED SOME ADVISE, SO STRESS NOW. Thanks in advance. :(

The DP10 wont be approved. Work on that basis because immigration don't change their mind usually when they say a foreigner can't be hired for a job. What happens is after 2-3 months there is still no answer after an appeal is lodged.

The rule to get a EP is minimum salary RM3k per month, a degree and 2-3 year's relevant experience.

Hi thanks for replying, he got the social visa since Dec last year and they give him 6 months social pass, till this coming June. And the college said they applied that position because immigration officer advised that they could apply for it but end up being rejected. If he come back with social visa can we get marry so he could get a spouse Visa ?

Yes you are local so you know how to get married. But he will have to leave after wedding because he can only enter 6 months after marriage is registered and I think on a VDR.

Join this FB group and look at their Notes section for all the details https://www.facebook.com/FSSGMY/

But he wont be able to work for at least 6/12 months after entering Malaysia and applying for a LTSVP

Oh ok so we will have to find other ways then. Thank you 😊

Join the FB group and you will see what is possible.

Just be aware that if he gets a Foreign Worker EP he can't marry a local while he holds this visa and must give it up and leave the country for 3 months. (This rule is in some States but not all - Selangor is one of them).

Ok so it is better for him to come back first to Malaysia , and stop the appeal process of DP10 right? Since he just got the Single Status Cert after 6 months , and we could proceed with the documentation of marriage, so we could leave Malaysia to other countries together ?

Simple.  3 Steps.

1. You should get married with him in India first and obtain a marriage certificate. DO NOT get marry in Malaysia first as this will be a very troublesome route.  You will need to prepare a copy of your single certificate from JPN Putrajaya and getting it endorsed from Foreign Affair Putrajaya before going to India.  Bring your IC, Passport, Birth Cert along. 

2.  Visit Malaysia Embassy in India and get a social visa for him.  Please take note if you want to marry him for a Spouse Visa, DP10 wont work.  They will force you to cancel it and he MUST re-enter using a Social Visa to obtain a Spouse Visa.  So please re-enter malaysia using a social Visa.  Malaysia embassy will issue you the social visa when you show the marriage cert from India.

3.  Once both of you are in Malaysia, both can register your marriage at any JPN.    Best to do it in Putrajaya.  Visit immigration, go to the counter and get all the forms you needed.  Then wait 14 days (from the date of entrance to malaysia) and visit immigration with all documents prepared.  They will give you a visa extension of 6 months.  Then 1 year. 

Hope this helps!  I have gone through everything by marrying a Chinese wife just very recently.

The visa to enter Malaysia is a VDR, I believe.

on single status certificate :- it is difficult to get single status certificate. usually dc or sdm are not happy with it because they become responsible for the deeds you. i am from chandigarh, here central government stopped issuing single status certificates to the individual. though i had Divorce decree, still they refused to give me SScertificate. They told me to go to court. and you know that in court it is lengthy process.

So here is the solution. If both of you are of the same religion, you go and register your marriage in India in Registrar office, after getting registration certificate, get your passport, adhar card, and marriage certificate appostile from the concerned ministry in patiala house in delhi.

After that register your marriage certificate with embassy of Malaysia in Delhi and documents of malaysian girl.

Also the girl must get single status certificate from Malaysia, which is very easy from Putrajaya, get her ID appostile either from Notary public or Ministry in Putrajaya. They can give it in 2 working days maximum.

Now this is not finished as yet :)

After that the boy and girl come together to malaysia and  get their marriage register in their municipal area. After registration certificate which they will get in one day, they will get the long term visa after 8 months from the registration of marriage in Malaysia. It doesnt matter as to which date your marriage is registered in India, they consider their marriage registration only in malaysia.

the girl need not to stay in India in this whole process. She have to just come and do ritual of marriage, according to their religion. If both of them are of same religion, then it is not a problem, but if they are of different religion, it is going to be a big mess for them :)

Hi

It is a lot easier if the Male is a local and planning to get married and reside here

I suggest you go the Maju Junction (near Sogo) where the Marriage Registry is, to ask for advise.

I have the same situation but manage to resolve it

If your case is genuine then there is no problem to resolve this. You do not need to leave the country as long as all your documents are complete and pay about RM 500 more to Immigration. Do not look for employment during the entire process.

Hope this helps