Moving on salary of 1900BD

.I have a simple question..I have been offered lead auditors position in Bahrain in a telecom company.I am currently based out in abudhabi.they have offered me 1900 which includes everything.like insurance,air tickets,family visa etc etc..

I am looking for an advice..is it worth to move from abudhabi for such salary with family of three..

Depends on:

1) What is your current package?
2) Is this total cash?  or just salary and you will get housing etc on top?
3) What about medical and schools?

Practically, Bahrain is MUCH cheaper than Dubai and even more so than Abu Dhabi.  Roughly, expect total cost of living to be 25-30% cheaper than UAE.

My current package is 20000A.
ED

Well,

It includes HRA,tickets,insurance etc.etc.

I am not clear.

What is the monthly cash you will get in Bahrain i.e. guaranteed?

What is the monthly cash you are getting in AD?  you said 20K.  Does that include all of the above that this new company giving you?

If both these amounts are like for like, then you will definitely save more money in Bahrain.  You just need to figure out if it makes sense career wise.

Hi,

My fixed offered salary is 1800 BD with additional benefits like family insurance,air tickets,relocation charges,free mobile and internet,daily complimentary lunch and additional 15 days leave..

As I said, Bahrain is 25-30% cheaper. So you need to decide.

For me, Life in Abu Dhabi (UAE) is better than in Bahrain. Abu Dhabi is smart city.

Thanks for the comments but I believe the discussion here is on the financials of the offer and not on the quality of life.

That topic is a matter of opinion really.  For example, personally I prefer Bahrain after having lived in the UAE for 4-5 years as for a family, this affords a much better quality of life.  A single person into partying might have a completely different view.  We discussed this recently on another thread.