Seeking help from source.

Dear all,

my name is Sayed. I am from India. last eight months I have been here in Dammam.
I would like to clarify one doubt. please help me.

since the last month, my company couldn't able to give me the iqama. now they are trying to send me back.
I don't know whether it is possible or not.

I am planning to make a complaint against my company.
please give me some information about,

how much time will take to the verdict if I made a complaint against my company?
which one is better, whether I make a complaint through Indian embassy. or through Saudi labour court.?

thanks in advance.

I am not a lawyer but from what I know:

1) A company has a certain amount of time after getting you into the Kingdom to get you an Iqama.  If they don't, you are no longer bound to that company and can transfer to any other company which can get you one
2) Did they pay you your salary?  how and where?   because, if they were paying you for 8 months, you can be considered as a "deemed employee".  That might not get you a job or help you to stay with the company but you can potentially negotiate to get your rights as per your contract balance payments
3) Remember that as far as the Saudi labor court is concerned; you are working illegally since you don't have an Iqama.  I am not sure what your status is i.e. on a visit visa or came on a work visa but didn't get Iqama?

Basically you need to give a lot more details about how you came into the Kingdom, your current visa status and so on for people to be able to advise you.   Best bet is to consult a lawyer.

Dear sir,

Thank you for your information.

I have been here for the last 8 months and I got 6 months salary yet by cash on hand.
I came here for a work visa. and I know that I should consider as an illegal residency here that's why I am forcing my company to clear this issue as soon as possible.
They told me that company has been in the red category so that they couldn't make the iqama.
now they are planning to make the exit without remaining salary, ticket, and other benefits.
What is the complication should ii face if I move legally?
because I had struggled  so much to be here and spend so much cash that's why I demanding the remaining salary.

please give me the better suggestion.
thank you.

Again, not clear.  Work visa is something that is converted to Iqama when you arrive and for that you have to do medical in home country, attested degrees etc etc.   The other is a business VISIT visa which does not allow you to work.  Your rights are VERY different on both.

Secondly, did you sign a contract?   do you have a copy of the contract?

If you are on a business visit visa, no contract and no evidence proving that you were employed by the company; then you are out of luck.   I would consult a lawyer quickly but that's what I see from the information you have given.

sir, I had completed all the procedures towards work visa such as medical, visa stamping in India
after they send the papers to me when I was in India.
and I have taken my medical test from here also.
I have a contract agreement in my company letter pad.

but when I reached here I understood that the visa for me has been purchased from an outer sponsor which doesn't have any contact with my company.

Complicated.  My suggestion would be to consult a lawyer.

thank you for your valuable time and suggestion.

Hope everything works out for you soon  :top:

thank you