Lawyer/accountant to help aquire Self-Employment Visa

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a recommendation for a lawyer, accountant, and/or other professional to help me figure out how to obtain a visa to Italy to work there as a self-employed person.  I am a U.S. citizen, and I am currently incorporated as an LLC in the state of Virginia to provide mental health counseling services.  (Counseling is an unregulated profession in Italy, this much I know; so my current credentials will allow me to practice there.) [link moderated]

If you offer these services or know anyone who does, please contact me, along with information about the rate/price to work with you.  I'm a good researcher and very independent, plus I just finished paying for graduate school, so I am looking for minimal help/expense, but am indeed willing to pay for some help/advice, as information on how to get a self-employed visa to Italy is profoundly limited.

I also speak Italian, though my knowledge of legal and business-related words will be very limited.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you,
Crystal

If you have €50k in your bank and have a good business plan you can try Italia Startup Visa. you can apply directly. (English):
italiastartupvisa.mise.gov.it/