Danish lessons.

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows where I could take danish lessons or who I could contact for help,

I have just moved back to Malta from Denmark last monday, I went to school there to learn the language and I would like to continue learning here for now. I can already speak, understand, read and write a bit already though it is nothing close to being fluent.

I would appreciate some help as I have searched a lot with no results and I'm hoping that someone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you all in advance and may you have a nice day!

in denish live in marsalforn

Hi.

Thanks for the reply but I need a teacher in Malta not in Gozo as I live in Malta..

oki

Hej  :)

Well, if you can wait 4-6 months, then I will have moved to Malta to join my English husband.
I'm Danish, my name is Helle and originally from Skagen. I've lived in England, Luxembourg, Curacao and shortly Malta. I've taught Danish one to one at Nottingham University and have had private sessions as well. At the mo I'm actually teaching a lady in Leeds who is marrying a Dane this summer.
Would be fun to have something to do when I get to Malta, not looking for work as such.

Even if you can't wait that long, we could still meet up to speak some Danish :top:

Med venlig hilsen
Helle.

Hey Helle,

Thank you so much for your reply and for offering, I have actually found a Danish lady to teach me from next month for now but if anything happens or she moves back to DK before me I would def see if you would still feel up to it! We can still meet if you want it would actually be nice to finally be around some danes that don't make me feel like a parasite as I did not have such an excellent experience with people who did not know me and for some reason I wonder if it's because i'm brunette which is quite sad as I try to be nice to everyone around me.

Maybe I could find you or you could find me on facebook? :)

I do hope you'll enjoy your time here in Malta and hopefully see you in a few months!

Super :)
Let's keep in touch and I've got nothing against brunettes, I'm a blonde and there are more jokes about us, although I do find them rather annoying (the jokes that is) ;)
Mad busy at the mo as getting to leave for Malta this Saturday, hubby is taking EVERYTHING by the looks of it.
We haven't made any plans for the week we're there, maybe we could meet up for a quick drink somewhere? Would be fun to make some connections early on.

Leave it up to you, will be checking this website when in Malta.

See you some time,
Helle.

Yes sure that would be nice!
I dont know if yiu have facebook ore messenger, if you do can you maybe find me and add me so it would be easier to message? My name is Tracy Daisy Mallia on it I will give you my mobile number there if so and I have another friend that would like to meet you too she's moving to Denmark later on this year and she also has a Danish boyfriend! :)

I'm looking forward ro meeting you in the mean time I do hope you'll have a great time and a nice flight on the way on our little rock! :P

I know it's a long shot - any one on this thread is in malta and willing to teach danish / know someone willing to teach it please