Moving to southwest France

I am considering moving to France and intend to spend the winter 2018-9 in the southwest while I search for property. I am looking for reasonable rental accommodation for a single person in a town from Nov-March. Any advice or suggestions would be gratefully received. Regards, Simon

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the forum.

You should drop an advert in the Housing in France section of the website so that you might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks for your advice. I received one response but it seemed a little dodgy so Ill put a listing in the section you recommend.
Simon

Did you find something?
If not, what's your rental budget?
I may be able to help.

Hi Bob!  3 bedrooms and a studio or four bedrooms.  Min. 3 bathrooms.  Full kichen, gas stove., fireplace, must allow my dog. Small dog.  Plunge pool, parking, wi-fi, American and British television ;  Uzes, preferably. Thanks.

Bob, that depends on the accommodation. Ideally I want it to be comfortable but basic in a place that will allow me to search the region to find a place to buy. If you have something you think may be suitable I would be delighted to hear about it. Regards, Simon

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Your spec is beyond my means to help. You could try Monbien or other sites where owners advertise direct.