Table Tennis Players (Riyadh)

Hello,

I moved recently to Riyadh and I am eager to play Table Tennis. I didn't play since a while but I need a very short time to recover :) I am looking for players to train/play with. We may play in the compound where I stay (I still need to ask the compound management if they allow visitors) or somewhere else. If interested, drop me a note.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers!

Inbox to join a good place with good TT players

Check your inbox

interested , let me know details .

Im interested to play. Let me know the details

HERE ME TOO  :)

Hi, Can you let me know the details to get in touch. Let me know your mail ID or number to call to discuss. My number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be published on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am interested to play. Which compound you live in ?

I am a Canadian citizen but originally from Pakistan.

Regards
Ali

Hi I live in Nuzhah. I am more or less an intermediate level player. I am available between maghreb and ishaa or right after ishaa. please pm me if interested..

unit

umit, not unit. sorry..

I'm up for it. IF not OP then someone else actually. We could play on a  club on abdulaziz.

Hi, (Expert in TT)

I am interested to play. Which compound you live in ?

my whatsapp ***

Regards
khalil

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Interested.

sent you a pm a few days back..

sent you a pm

Salam
I am also looking for table tennis close to Khurais can you help

Dear Friends,
All Table Tennis Enthusiasts, please search for SAYHA (Saudi Arabian Youth Hostel Association) or Boyoot Al Shabab (Arabic Name) on Google and you will find a good place for Table Tennis with a variety of players of all levels. Its a Govt subsidized facility
Pay just 200 SAR for whole year and enjoy quality TT :)
Inbox if you have specific questions

Nice facility for Ping Pong!

I am looking for someone to play with  in riyadh.
Please  contact  me.
Thanks.
Moayad

@Moayad Yousif hi are still looking for someone for TT. I am beginner and occasional. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

@tamer.nehmeh wish to join graving for the old times didn't play for long time